Les Brigues offer the best value apartments in Courchevel, with a slope-side location. It is ideal for competent skiers who want to get their thrills from the ski-in access and their frills from the nearby surroundings – in 1550 or nearby 1850. Whilst 1550 caters for those wanting a cosier French village vibe, 1850 offers some great people watching and up-market fine dining.
|Sleeps||6||Town centre||10min walk||Ski-in Ski-out||N|
|Catered||N||Ski Bus||Nearby||Child Care||N|
|Piste/Lift||On the piste||Hot Tub||N||Group Discounts||N|
On the red ‘Les Brigues’ piste in Courchevel Village (formerly Courchevel 1550), Les Brigues apartments sit in a superb ski-in location near to the Tovets chairlift accessing Courchevel (formerly Courchevel 1850) and the vast Three Valleys ski area.
The town centre and Tovets chair are a 10 minute walk but the accommodation operates a complimentary shuttle service to the centre for added convenience at peak ski times. This is great for beginners who don’t fancy the intermediate level of skiing required to ski out of the apartments.
Apartment for up to 6 people with 1 separate bedroom: 30 m²
• Entrance hall with of bunk beds and sliding door to separate from the living room
• Living area with single sofa bed and single pull-out bed
• 1 twin bedroom
All apartments offer:
• A living area with sofa bed, dining table and chairs for maximum occupancy
• A separate bathroom and WC
• Kitchenette with: 2 hot plates, microwave, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher
• A balcony or terrace
• Bed Linen
• Bus shuttles to and from town centre
Payable in resort:
• Covered car parking
• End of stay cleaning (except kitchen)
• WiFi (in reception)
• TV rental
• Laundry facilities